Terms of Service
Term of Service of the online store idcardcenter.eu
idcardcenter.eu is an online store run by ACSS ID Systems Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Karola Miarki 20c, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court of the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, XIX Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000140213, with a share capital of PLN 200,000.00, having the statistical number REGON (company code) 015254520 and VAT identification number (NIP) PL5252247599.
- Seller - ACSS ID Systems Sp. z o.o.
- Customers - natural persons - can place orders via idcardcenter.eu without registration.
- Institutional customers – legal persons - may place orders via idcardcenter.eu without registration or by registering and thus creating an account in which data and information about the institutional customer are needed to complete the order (hereinafter: "Account" ).
- Ordering party - Customer or institutional customer. In order to register the creation of the Account, complete the registration form by providing the following data: email address, first name, last name, telephone number, company name, contact details, EU VAT identification number (for EU customers), login and password.
- Access will be activated after verification of data within 3 days of registration. In case of not confirmed data the entry will not be processed and will be deleted from the database.
- In the case of a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, all activities of this entity on idcardcenter.eu can only be done by a person who is authorized to perform on behalf of this entity all activities related to the use of idcardcenter.eu and to exercise all rights and obligations of this entity as an institutional client.
- All prices on the websites idcardcenter.eu are net prices, unless stated otherwise. Invoice is issued for each product sold. Invoice is attached to the order sent or it can be delivered electronically to the e-mail address provided by the Ordering party.
- The ordered product is delivered according to the delivery method chosen when placing the order.
- The contract concluded between the Ordering Party and the Seller regarding the purchase of a given product at idcardcenter.eu is timely and lasts for the duration of the order. The place of performance related to the purchase of products is the delivery address indicated by the Ordering Party, except for products picked up personally or shipped by order of the Ordering Party, where the place of performance is the seat of the Seller.
- After placing the order, the Seller within 2 business days verifies the order and contacts by phone or email with the Ordering Party in order to execute the order or notification of the impossibility of its implementation.
- About the situation when there are big differences in the time of implementation or delivery of individual products that make up one order placed at idcardcenter.eu, the Ordering Party will be notified while verifying the order.
- In the case of ordering goods whose condition has been depleted, the Seller will contact the Ordering Party informing about the estimated delivery time, asking for confirmation of willingness to complete the order at a later date.
- For custom products it is necessary to make a prepayment before proceeding with the order.
- Sending the content of the order to the address of the Ordering Party as a result of placing the order via the online store is performed automatically and serves the initial verification of the Ordering Party and gives the Ordering Party the opportunity to check the content of the order.
- Ordering party is obliged to pay the price for the product ordered on the site idcardcenter.eu, including delivery costs, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the proforma invoice or the link to make online payments, except when the payment is made upon receipt. The following payment methods are possible:
a) By bank transfer - After placing an order, the Ordering Party receives by e-mail a pro-forma invoice with the bank account number to which the correct amount should be transferred. As soon as the payment is credited to the Seller's bank account, the order is sent for processing.
b) Online transfer - an electronic payment method supported by Paysera.
c) Payment card (Visa, Mastercard) - each card payment transaction is securely authorized by Paysera. Once the payment is confirmed, the order is sent for processing.
- For some types of assortment available at idcardcenter.eu, the Seller reserves the right to limit the payment method by not providing certain payment and delivery options.
- The delivery time for the products is no more than 14 days from the date of the contract, unless otherwise agreed during order verification. The deadline for receiving the shipment is each time the order is completed, plus the delivery time. In the case of personal pickup, parcels can be picked up during the Seller's office working time by arrangement by phone or email.
- Products may have a manufacturer's, importer's or seller's warranty in EU. The warranty period is 24 months from the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated in the product description. The warranty does not cover defects resulting from natural wear and any mechanical damage. Complaints should be made by completing the form in the Service request section of www.acss.com.pl and following the procedure described in the form. The warranty on the product sold does not exclude, limit or suspend the buyer's rights arising from the warranty for product defects.
- Terms of delivery: Ordering party can see applicable shipping method and costs in basket when placing order.
- The Seller is responsible for product defects on the basis of applicable law. In the case of non-consumer sales, the warranty provisions contained in the Polish Civil Code are excluded.
- Complaints under the warranty may be submitted in electronic form, using the Service Request form, or in writing to the Seller's address at his own expense with the RMA number marked on the packaging.
- The seller recognizes the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt in correct form.
- Return Policy: In accordance with applicable law, within 14 days of receiving the ordered product, the consumer has the right to return it without giving reasons. Returned items must have no visible signs of use. Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged. When returning goods, the customer must pay all shipping charges (including taxes and duties, if applicable) for the return. The money will be refunded the same way it was received within 10 working days of receiving the return shipment.
- Orders processed for institutional customers are not subject to consumer sales regulations.
- The information on the websites idcardcenter.eu does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code. The ordering party placing an order on idcardcenter.eu submits an offer to buy a specific product on the conditions specified in the product description.
- The Seller may amend the Regulations. The change becomes effective on the day following the publication of the new regulations on idcardcenter.eu, with the proviso that orders started before the entry into force of the changes are carried out on the basis of the current rules.
- Polish law is applicable to unregulated matters.
- All disputes related to the services provided by the Seller at idcardcenter.eu will be settled by common courts. The ordering party who is a consumer has the option of using an out-of-court complaint and redress procedure before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection in Warsaw. Information on how to access the abovementioned procedures and procedures for resolving disputes can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl, in the tab "Settlement of consumer disputes".
Date of publication: 13 June 2022