MIFARE Plus X 2k Cards
2,23 EUR/1 pc
- Buy 100x1 pc for 1,70 EUR/1 pc and save 24%
- Buy 1000x1 pc for 1,38 EUR/1 pc and save 38%
Original Mifare Plus X 2k contactless cards. Each card is embedded with a genuine NXP MF1PLUS60x chip embedded with a 7-byte unique ID number.
Mifare Plus X cards offer three security levels, enabling the migration of systems based on Mifare Classic cards to secure systems using the AES algorithm.
Security level 0: initial delivery configuration, used for card personalization
Security level 1: the card is fully backwards compatible to Mifare Classic card and works in all systems in which such cards are used.
Security level 2: 3-Pass authentication based on AES followed by Mifare CRYPTO1 authentication, communication secured by Mifare CRYPTO1. The Mifare CRYPTO1 uses session keys derived from the AES and MIFARE CRYPTO1 authentication.
Security level 3: 3-Pass authentication based on AES, data manipulation commandssecured by AES encryption and an AES based MACing method.
High quality white cards for printing on any plastic ID card printer. UID not printed on card. Printing UID number on request.
- Material: PVC
- Card size: 85.6 x 54 mm
- Thickness: 0.760 mm
- RFID Chip type: NXP MF1PLUS80x
- Frequency: 13,56 MHz
- AES-128 for authenticity and integrity
- Keys can be stored as MIFARE CRYPTO1 keys (2 x 48-bit per sector) and AES keys (2 x 128-bit per sector)
- ISO 14443A Compliant
- Memory size: 2048 bytes
- Contains 7-byte UID
- Common Criteria Certification: EAL4+
- Operating temperature -35°C do +50°C